Hello everyone, new to this site

IWANTAWAIST

Hello everyone,

Have just joined this site and wanted to say hi to you all.

I am on the Cambridge Diet and have been for just over a month, lost a total of 9lbs so far (would have been 15lbs but due to birthday and weekend away!), but am happy to lose at 3 or 4lbs per week, that'll mean I lose 4 stone by the time I go to Florida in September.

Managed to lose 5 stone last year on LighterLife, but found it impossible to maintain as the support wasn't there from my counsellor and my heart just wasn't in it, but this time I am determined to keep it off as I felt so good when I was able to shop in 'normal size' stores and not just Evans!

Want to be able to sit on the airplane in comfort (9 hours!) and go on all the scary rides along with my husband and son at Universal & Disney! Did it last year as I had lost the weight but made myself sick in the process!

Anyway, I am waffling now, so just want to say well done to all the members on here and hopefully, with your support, I will lose the initial 4 stone I want to lose before the end of September (fingers crossed!).

Mandy :eek:

Hiya! Love the name!! Welcome to the forum. There's absolutely loads of support on the Cambridge Diet Forum on here so take a look - you'll soon make some great friends and the common bond we all share helps so much when you're having a bad day. There's a thread on 100% CD called 'Butterflies In It To Win It' and its been a huge help to me in what can be a lonely journey so come over, take a look and join in cos its brill!! xxxx:grouphugg:

Hi ya, love both ur names, I am new on here too, I'm on day 4 of CD and it's easier than i thought lol. Good luck to u both

Hi Mandy, welcome to Minimins, hope you find all the help and support you need from this site. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the replies, it is good to know I'm not alone and there's plenty of support out there.

Hope you all have a great week!

Hi Kenny, welcome and good luck with ur weight loss, only been on here a week myself and had my first weigh in today. On CD SS but sometimes have to jump to SS+ as i feel hungry and i'm tall so should b on four shakes lol.

Back