~ Hello Everyone Newbie Here :)~

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxemmaxx, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Girlies!! :wave_cry:

My Name is Emma and I come from Northern Ireland. I have a four month gorgeous son born 28/06/08 and throughout my pregnancy i gained 4 stone! :cry:
    ((hes so worth it though hehe)) In saying that the day i got home from the hosp i was already weighing 2 stone lighter (( he was a big baby )) and so went my journey to loose the extra 2 stone and a further one that i did want to loose before i had fell pregnant... BUT.. here i am Still with the extra 2 stone on top of me!!

I done weightwatchers a few years ago and went to classes and the weight dropped of and i had maintained this until a year ago just b4 i fell pregnant and put on a stone! So thought this would be the best plan for me to go on again...

As I live in the country and dont drive and have a 4 month its near impossible for me to join any classes so I am hoping to join you lot and get rid of this flabby stuff for good :):)!!

I would love to get to know you all and I know with the support and the new found dermination I will be able to get to were i want too :)

I have took my first step - finding support! I was to be 10st 5 for my holiday in june which for my 5ft 8 frame is perfect for me.

So thought i would just introduce myself and let you know a bit about me :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Welcome emma,

Congrats on your little baba.... we are a real friendly bunch here so im sure you will get heaps of encouragement from us all.

I look forward to hearing about your losses!!

xxxx

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    welcome emma .
    congratulation on your little buba i am sure he was worth all the gain inw eight,we will all be here to help you along your way xx

5. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi Emma and :welcome:
    We're a very friendly and supportive bunch so you've come to the right place :)
    Good luck x

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Emma and welcome to WW and Minimins. We'll look forward to following your progress x

7. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    hello emma, im suz and a newbie too - not actually starting WW again until the newyear when ive had my baby lol (due in 1 week eek!)

goodluck and i look forward to hearing about your weightloss journey!

suz x

8. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for all your lovely replies!! xx

9. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    mrsm all the best of luck and love for ur new arrival! Its def the best feeling in the world! I may sound weird but i really enjoyed the experience and would do it again in the morning (and thats even about an induced 10 days overdue 10lb bubba lmao) xx

10. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    welcome to the boards :) congrats on making the first right decision and coming on here when you realised you wouldnt be able to get to classes - i'm sure you will find the advice and banter on here invaluable :)

good luck with your weight loss, what day are you weighing in each week? x

11. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well.. im looking to go into this diet (healthy eating plan watever u wanna call it lol) 2mo full swing so my weigh in days will be tuesdays.... EEK i really hope i stick to it... being of in maternity leave really does make snacking far more tempting but just gotta make gd choices im on 21 points a day... im tinking of making up a menu for this week to make sure i stick to it :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.