Hello everyone newbie on Cambridge plan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fitandforty2011, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Fitandforty2011

Fitandforty2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone,
    I am a 39 year old living in Hertfordshire, I turn 40 in August and am desperate to lose my excess weight, so I can be fit and forty and not fat and forty!
    I have been a life long weightwatcher attending classes on and off all my adult life, was a thin child so don't know what happened:mad:. I am 5'6" and at my heaviest was about 16st. Since my son was born almost 3 years ago I have hovered between 13st and 15st3lbs. Since new year I have lost about half a stone, through weightwatchers but was doing rubbish as kept yo-yoing due me losing motivation as the weight loss was so painfully slow.
    I am trying the Cambridge plan after a couple of colleagues did really well on it and kept the weight off long term. I am on day 5 and according to my scales have lost 7lbs already:D Get official weigh in on Thursday.

Wish me well.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with Cambridge

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.