Hello everyone xx

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bubblegum23, 8 August 2008 Social URL.

1. bubblegum23

bubblegum23 New Member

Hiya, Just thought i'd say hello to u all. My new diet buddy has just recommended this fab website to help me shed the pounds! Im 23, mummy to two lil girls and about 16st. I started a diet (just counting cals) last monday and need all the help i can get, lol. Its almost midnight, but ive had a such good day (diet wise) i'm still on a high and dreaming about me bein slim and beautiful! It will be nice to catch up with ppl and see how ur all getting on. My first goal is to get just under 15st for my hol, 29th Aug. Im determined to do it. Anyway, thanks for reading. And GOOD LUCK EVERYONE XXXX:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jit_1985

jit_1985 Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hey bubble welcome. This is a brilliant site so much support and motivation. Good luck with the diet am sure you will reach your goal in time for your holiday.
  4. caws

caws Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating-ish
    Hello and good luck :D
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's best of luck :) x
  7. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bubblegum and welcome to the site :)

Sounds like you're off to a great start!!

Lacey..xx :D
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy your visits to the site and find everyone friendly and supportive. Good luck

Irene xx
  9. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

Hiya Bubblegum!

Told you this was a great site didn't i?

Keep up your good work - it will all pay off in the end!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.