Hello everyone!

tina arena

Hi there my name is Tina, and I've just had my first meeting with my councellor this avo. I'm hoping to loose 23lbs in 6 weeks, do you think this is an achievable target???

My start weight is 12 st 9 lbs, and I'm 5ft 6 ins. I have been flicking through minimins for months now, and have finally plucked up the courage to join you in your journeys.

From what I've read so far, you're all doing a grand job and i hope I can do as well as you all. :D

Tina Arena xx

Hi there my name is Tina, and I've just had my first meeting with my councellor this avo. I'm hoping to loose 23lbs in 6 weeks, do you think this is an achievable target???

My start weight is 12 st 9 lbs, and I'm 5ft 6 ins. I have been flicking through minimins for months now, and have finally plucked up the courage to join you in your journeys.

From what I've read so far, you're all doing a grand job and i hope I can do as well as you all. :D

Tina Arena xx

I would say so! Are you doing SS?

Hello EllieMellie, nice to meet you, yes I'm doing SS, and if i do aswell as you i should be well on track, you've done fantastically. Good on you, have you found it easy?

Hiya,

You should have a better idea after your first week. See how you do with your first big loss. Stay focused and on plan and you'll do it and will feel amazing after.

Good luck with your first week xxx

Thankyou Sunshine Singer, looks like you're on the home front now. I can't wait for my first weigh in, not that I'm wishing my life away of course!!

Hi Tina and welcome :) You could lose that but just depends on your body and how quickly the losses are to begin with! This is my 2nd time around and the 1st time I lost 2 stone in the first 6 weeks and am on course to do the same again.

Good luck and fingers crossed xx

Thanks Lexie, hope I do as well as you, feeling really positive today, so here goes day one!!! xx:Dxx

Hello EllieMellie, nice to meet you, yes I'm doing SS, and if i do aswell as you i should be well on track, you've done fantastically. Good on you, have you found it easy?

Hiya

I have struggled occasionally (mainly at weekends) but for the most part, I have been fine! Now it just feels normal to be on this diet if you know what I mean?
Thanks for the compliment - my weight losses aren't as high as other people's but the way I see it, a loss is a loss! I look completely different and I have rediscovered a confidence that had disappeared! So, so glad I took the step! xx

Hi Tina, I don't see that as an unreasonable target. Just make sure you work up the plans when you get towards your goal, I'm sure your CDC will advise you.

Thanks for the tip Lunar Jim. I'm setting 23 lbs as my first target and see how i feel from there. Cant believe you managed to lose 17 lbs in the first week, that's got to be some kind of record!!???

Men lose twice as quickly as women on the plan as a general rule, so we can lose a stone a month and they can lose a stone every 2 weeks.

Everyones weight loss is usually faster in the first week or two!!!!

Not taking anything away from Lunar Jim who is doing brilliantly :)

Thanks for the tip Lunar Jim. I'm setting 23 lbs as my first target and see how i feel from there. Cant believe you managed to lose 17 lbs in the first week, that's got to be some kind of record!!???

Thanks Tina! Well, I'm a huge guy (look at my height and starting weight lol), they reckon the bigger you are, the bigger your loss in the first couple of weeks... But I am proud of it

Back