Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tarotwoman, 23 November 2009 Social URL.

1. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Hello everyone. Just found this forum a couple of days ago and I'm hoping it'll give me the inspiration I need to get back on my diet and stick to it. I lost 4 and a half stone 10 years ago and kept it off with maintenance. Some of the weight has crept back so I need to start again with a vengence. Desperately need some support!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well thats what the forum is for. I think if you troll through some of the more regular posters you will find some very inspirational stories, and if you look int he sub forms there are some crackign recipe ideas!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I remember slimming magazine. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

5. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Thanks, I hope I can stick to it again. So far so good.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.