• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Everyone

Hiya all :wavey:

Im rejoining Slimming World tomorrow so thought I would introduce myself as this looks like a great forum to be part of for advice and a bit of encouragement ! (Which I tend to need alot of)

I used to be a size 10 only a couple of years ago and now im an unhappy 18-20. I started dieting on my own 4 weeks ago and have managed to lose 6lbs so far but feel I need to rejoin a class for that extra boost. Im also due to have an operation on my back in the next couple of months and found out the other day I have high blood pressure which my weight doesnt help.

Anyway... Pleased to meet you all and hope I can be of help to others as I hope others will be to me.

Rachel xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Welcome Rachel.
You have made a brilliant decision to go back to SW. A big step in the right direction.
Another big step is joining this site. This forum is fantastic for advise, inspiration, venting and general friendship.
Good luck!

Thanks everyone :)

You all seem really nice and this forum is definitely goin to help me along the way especially when having a down day which happens !

xxx

welcome back, im another rejoiner too and congrats on your weight loss so far

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hello and welcome xxx

Welcome and good luck! :)

Well, I rejoined last night and am feeling really positive :) The consultant at the class is really lovely and so are the members of the group so Im looking forward to the next few weeks :)

Not sure if anyone can help on this. I have bought a Morrisons own Snack pasta pot but I cannot find the syn value anywhere. Its a tomato & herb one. Dont want to have it unless I know :S

xxx

jen3

Silver Member
Hi there. I just registered here the other day and its a treasure trove of info - especially for pepole like me who are "going it alone"

Glad you enjoyed your class

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi there and welcome. The SW forum on here is fantastic and Im not sure how I would have managed without the advice and support on here as well as my class (I did the plan on my own for over a year before joining).
Well done on your loss so far and long may it continue for you.

xx

Thankyou Mrs V.

Im really glad I have found the forum with all the great information thats on here. Im really looking forward to my first weigh in next Monday

x