Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Siniquity, 18 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Siniquity

Siniquity New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey everyone I am a 21 year old student from manchester. I came across this because after reading some posts it seems like a friendly community of people who have come together to help each other. I hoping for alot of moral support as I feel like I have a long way to go. I am happy I have found a place to hangout and chat with people :]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmermcs2012

slimmermcs2012 Full Member

Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    hello and welcome,Good luck with the weightloss.My nephews are studying at Manchester but i don't know which uni there are supposed to be several??

4. cantstopgaining

cantstopgaining Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi i am also new to the site but it seems really good. I too feel like i have such a long way to go it can be disheartening at times but when you look at the lots of incredible folks on here it can be inspirational as they are proof that it can be done :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Are you on a diet?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.