Hello Everyone!

HsarahH

Hi!
I'm Sarah. I'm have been following the Slimming World Extra Easy plan. I started it about 7 months ago and lost 2 stone within 4 months but since then i have been going up and down the same few pounds. I joined SW when my son was 4 weeks old and i was breastfeeding him. To be honest I wonder now if that is what really pushed the weight lose as it seems that for the last couple of months since i stopped feeding him I haven't lost much. But then equally I think I lost a little motivation at around this time too. I have a little girl who is almost 3 as well as my little man who is 8 months now. Plenty to keep me busy!
I'm really keen to lose as much as i can, initially for my husband's Xmas meal in 3 weeks, and then of course for Xmas.
So, I hope to speak to you all soon.
Sarah

Hello Sarah and welcome to the boards.

I've found everyone here friendly and supportive. Over the last few days just reading the forum has helped me to be more motivated over my diet.

Hi and welcome.
Were a friendly, helpful and motivational bunch :)

Welcome, i find it really helpfull being on here!

Iv started a food diary which i find helps as iv forced myself to be honest and put everything on there so its stops me from being too naughty!

Welcome Sarah :wavey: I haven't been on here long, but everyone is really friendly, and there is loads of advice and support!

Hello,

I found going to group really helpful and motivating after the inital loss which I did myself.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey :)

Hi Sarah :D

I'm also new to minimins and joined here yesterday. I'm a busy mum of 2 aswell with my daughter who is 6 yrs and my little boy who's 20 months.

Firstly well done on your loss - you can keep it up!

I have fallen off plan too many times to count since having my son (for several reasons lol)- but a month ago decided to get back on track and feel brilliant and more focused than ever.

I'm sure people here will be able to give you some fantastic advice and tips!

GOOD LUCK :D

Hi welcome to the forum good luck with your weight lost. Spend lots of time on here great motivational stories to read when feeling down. There is a great support system here to.

Thank you! Im finding it so helpful just being about to come on here and have a read, or post something. I wish i had joined long ago!

Really good so far thank you! This site has been fab as when i feel like raiding the kitchen i can pop on here instead to get motivated again!
Unfortunatly i heard last week tha my conultant it leaving next week. Im a little worried that the new consultant wont be as wonderful a this one is. And it feels strange as my consultant has helped me with something that has been so important to me... that sounds really soppy doesnt it! But i will miss her!

How has your week been?

Ah you will be fine. You have us here, and then also the grup. I dont go to a group meeting but saying that maybe i should as im not doing too well :)

keep up the good work!

Back