hello everyone

aacre

not sure I'm doing this right lol

well I'm Claire mum to 5 and really need to get rid of this baby fat, I currently weigh 12stones 4 and would really love to get down to 10 stone.

I was at slimming world but just never seem to find time to get to the meetings, even though it helped lol,:) do still try to follow the diet, which is very simple.

i guess i just need support and hope to find it here xx

aacre said:
not sure I'm doing this right lol

well I'm Claire mum to 5 and really need to get rid of this baby fat, I currently weigh 12stones 4 and would really love to get down to 10 stone.

I was at slimming world but just never seem to find time to get to the meetings, even though it helped lol,:) do still try to follow the diet, which is very simple.

i guess i just need support and hope to find it here xx

Hi Claire, welcome! I also do SW at home for the same reasons, not enough time to make class.

This site has been my saviour, there's so much support, recipes, ideas, advice about syns, probably more so than you'd find in class as the site has so many users on SW that come on here. Anything I need I pop on here and there's always someone willing to help or point me in the right direction.

Good luck on your journey, x x

aacre said:
have you lost all your weight while doing it at home?

thanks for the reply :) xx

I started mid jan and lost 19lbs to date. My mum also does it at home, she has a little more to lose than me but has lost around 21lbs. It's been slower than the 1st time I did SW, I lost 1 1/2 stone in 6 weeks back then, but I was a lot younger so my metabolism has obviously changed plus its taken me a few weeks to get used to the meals I lose the most eating.

I have about 1 stone to 1 1/2 stone left to lose x x

i do sw at home too! (well a group of us meet at a friends house each week for weigh in) but not 'signed up', just got the books from ebay and trying to follow as best i can!! good luck claire!! :)

Hi and welcome!

Wow, 5 kids are probable a handful?

I'm doing weight watchers and it's being great so far. The meetings especially helps.

Good luck with your weight loss, I hope it goes well.

Hiya, I'm also a newbie, I'm a new mum trying to lose my baby weight from my first! It seems so much more stubborn than losing weight before I had a baby, so Ican't imagine what it's like after 5! :) Good luck with your weightloss journey :) :)

Back