Hello everyone!

Elfdaughter

Hi everyone, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. Name's Averil (or Elfdaughter, or Elfy, or ED...). I've just started Slimming World online, doing the Extra Easy option, although I've already blown my syns for this week..... Oops! Still, it's only my first week and I'm slowly learning what I can replace what with for fewer syns.

Anyhoo, a little bit about me: I've always struggled with diets - I like my food too much, and I'm one of those people who are constantly hungry. I've tried calorie counting, and I lost a few pounds, but was always hungry, and felt deprived, so kept giving in. I tried Celebrity Slim for a while, with the shakes, but again, felt deprived and after a while started craving proper food instead of shakes. The main downfall with those diets was the fact that I live with my parents, and have my dad's cooking....and he likes his food too. Trying to eat healthily in my house is somewhat difficult with his cooking..... ;). At least with SW I can eat free stuff at work, then save my syns for his meals at home. Past couple of days haven't quite worked because I have to eat what I have before going out to replace it with less synful stuff (yogurts, for instance - we have tesco finest, but as we go through them, I'm replacing them with muller light.). This diet may be the only one which can work with my dad's cooking! And the really high syn stuff that he cooks - well, I can just have a small amount.

This turned out to be a longer post that I anticipated.... Sorry!!

Back