Hello everyone.

Evie1

Have just started the Exante Flexi Solution for one month(due to numerous commitments) then going on to the Total Solution.I'm having the Exante products with a Slimming World frozen meal in the evening.Not the norm I know but I have to make things as easy as possible at present.1st week weight loss was 3lbs which is ok for me.Need to lose7st.Eeeek.x.

Good luck Evie - I'm just starting too!
I started by weighing myself last tuesday and nearly fell of the scales - I've just finished a 4 year degree course and in the last 2 years I didn't look after myself at all and piled on 2 stone on top of already being very overweight. I don't have money or transport to go to slimming world but I have my old books so I'm trying to do it by myself - couldn't resist a sneaky mid-week weigh this morning and I'm down 7lb YAY ME! Looking forward to progressing more and hope we can support each other along the way.

Good for you BeeSneeze (what a fab nick name).
I know how you feel.I work as a palliative care nurse in London and newly disgnosed with mild-moderate ME.Have just gone back to a phased return after five months off (when I put on another two stone).That's another reason why I'm a bit cautious to go straight to Total Solution.My weigh in day will be Saturday morning.Good luck and well done again.x.

Thank You! Wow you have a very hard but important job - well done on returning to such tough work with your new diagnosis.Good luck to you too!!

Back