Hello everyone

Just a little line to introduce myself. Historically, about 15 years ago, I needed to lose 2 stone and tried WW and SW and neither seemed to work for me, although I did follow them religiously, perhaps a little too religiously with the benefit of hindsight, eating two few extra choices on WW and too much fruit and Mullerlight on SW but it was all very demoralising and leaders were not too helpful as I didn't have too much to lose in the grand scheme of things compared to some others in the group. Eventually I found my own way which worked for me and made changes I could live with and followed a fairly loose plan, and have kept the weight off until this year really, and I have now crept up about 10 lb and need to get a grip. I have dug out my old SW stuff and looked at my daughter's latest SW book too and am going to have a go at the Extra Easy SP for a week or two. I am retired but fit and active with lots of walking, canoeing, badminton and rock and roll dancing two or three times a week. Alas cannot squeeze into some of my outfits. Hubbie needs to lose at least 3 stone and swears by the old SW red. We both eat out rather too often and I think this has caught up with me now! I should add that I don't weight as I find this unhelpful and get obsessive about things, but I can tell by my clothes and the way I feel. Am looking forward to hearing everyone's tips and reading all the stories and will give encouragement to others and try and make helpful comments where I can.

Back