Hello everyone!

Krebz1980

Hello all. I'm Kelly and I have been doing slimming world since June 5th this year. I have lost 2st 5.5lbs. But my issue is I lost 3lb in the last three weeks, and this week I gained 2lbs. I have stuck to plan 100% stuck to my 20syn allowance, drank plenty. This keep happening to me and I have tried lots of different things. Anyone got any gems of advice for me? I am really struggling and am feeling like quitting 😭
Thanks in advance for your kind help x

20 syn allowance? We've always been told to choose 5-15 syns a day (regardless of weight). This has been the same for me right since when I started at almost 22 stone, and is the same syn allowance now. I have seen the odd post on here with differing syn allowances, but I have never officially heard of it before.

I was told when I started at this group that I was to have 20 syns due to my weight which at the time was 23st8lb. She told me when I got to 16st it would reduce to 15. So that's what I have always stuck by, as that's what the consultant told me. The group I was at before also said I should have 20. So as 2 sw consultants told me that I obviously followed what they said. But when I first started gaining for no reason I had 2 weeks where I reduced my syns to 10 a day and I still gained on those weeks too. So u can see why I am so frustrated 😵

I had a few days off over christmas. Back on it from yesterday and weigh again Wednesday. I'm in for a gain but it will be back off soon enough. Thanks for the support Diane x

Back