Hello everyone!

Loulibelle

My name is Elaine. I'm 43 and live in North Hampshire in the UK. I'm married with two teenage sons, work full-time and have a good 7 stone to lose....how horrific! I'm in shock that I could have allowed my weight to have got so out of control.

I joined Weight Watchers 2.5 weeks ago and have already lost 9.5lbs which is incredible. I found this site via a link from WW.

It looks a great site and it seems to be such a great community of like minded people.

I am determined to lose a lot of weight in 2009....I've got it in mind that I would really like to lose the whole 7 stone by Dec 2009 but with my realistic head on, I'm hoping to lose 7lbs every month.

I hope to make some good friends on this site.

Elaine xx

Welcome to our community Elaine :D:D:D

You sound like you have made a great start already:)

There are many members with similar amounts of weight to lose as you (me included:D) so please feel very welcome and we look forward to seeing your successes on the boards.

Lacey..xx :)

Hi and welcome. Come and join us in the WW section we are very friendly and helpful and love to get new members

Good luck
Irene xx

Hiya Elaine! :wavey:
Welcome to mini's :D
You are in no way alone with the amount of weight you have to loose, I have at least that amount to loose myself, if not more maybee :hug99:
Well done on the weight loss you have achieved so far- that totally rocks :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey,
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Welcome Elaine to minimins, our friendly forum. Well done on losing 9.5lbs so far on WW. I'm about to start my 3rd week tomorrow, so I'll see you hopefully on the WW section. Good luck

all the best with ww and good luck with your weight loss journey, I look forward to reading your progress in the near future!!

Hi Elaine and :welcome: to Minimins. Come and join us over on the WW forum - we're a very supportive and friendly bunch! Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

Back