Hello Everyone

Hi everyone

I have decided to join the forum before I start Lipotim on Monday (using up food in house first so no temptations :D)so I can get some tips on how to pull through the first week.

Im off on my hols in May so I have the motivation I now need, I have tried other diets in the past but I found the problem with them is there was still food involved:rolleyes:

I look forward to talking to you all and reading all the threads that are on here and I will be grateful of any tips you guys can give me:D

x x x x x

Good Luck Louise.

I have just joined today also!!! My aim is my holiday in May = Ive got over a stone to loose.

Good luck xxxxxx

Welcome to minimins Claire :)

Hi CL, and welcome to the minimins board. Plenty of lipotrimmers around here.

Welcome! :) Your target sounds very achieveable and you've found a great place in Minimins! :)

I look forward to you posting your results hun.

Good Luck Hun & welcome to the forum.

You'll do it, we'll all support ya if you feeling bad or having a down day they let us know on here, we'll all sort you out and keep you motivated.
xxxxx

Hi Clare Louise, I have joined the forum today too, and my motivation is a party at the end of June, so have a bit longer than you to sort out my weight. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Hey

Welcome to the site

:)

Back