Hello Everyone !

Laineyx

:sign0144:

Hi, Everyone,

I just thought i would pop in and say hi to all you fellow Atkiners.:wavey:
As you can see I am a newbie to this site.
Having put on weight due to an underactive thyroid,( and boy is that easy), and finding it sooo hard to lose it due to my condition, I have decided to re-try Atkins as i had some weight loss with it a few years ago but gave up as i felt unwell, (Atkins flu i think it is refered to). I am now in day 6 of the Atkins diet, I have gone through the flu bit..I hope! and feel a little more like me now, although still a bit irritable (family will vouch for that). Best thing so far is that i have lost 5 lb :banana dancer: and I am sooo happy with that.
I must admit the Atkins Advantage bars have been a god send and i am well stocked up with them as my treat.:17729:
I am finding the food a little boring but I am sure with time i will find my way to more exotic receipes.
Must admit...I do find drinking so much water a chore, I am not a water drinker and having to force so much down i feel i should just sit on the loo and have someone pass it through the door to me. lol :sick0019:
Would be great to hear from you all, I have read some of the success stories and they are fantastic, Makes me feel that I can do it too.
Thanks for reading. x

Welcome - I'm relatively new too but given that I've been using Minimins for a while now due to doing the cambridge diet, of which I was really successful just that I ran out of money!

The people here are lovely and it seems that Jim is very well versed on the Atkins diet: you can judge that by his own success with the diet.

I hope that we can work together to get the optimum results xx

Hi and welcome, good luck on your atkins journey!!
x

Hi lainey and welcome, I thought I'd already replied here but obviously not :)

Back