Hello fellow Slimming people

missbrownie

Congratulations on joining, and welcome.

Looks grand to me - Keep up the good work!

Good luck :) x

Hi MissBrownie and Welcome!
Looking at your diary you are limiting yourself when you really don't have to. How do you survive having just fruit for lunch? You also need to eat some more superfree with your breakfast, maybe have some tinned tomatoes with mushrooms poached in them with your brekkie, and eat some carbs and meat or fish with lunch?

Dinners look all good, and you've got your HEX and Syns right. You just need to eat a bit more!

Good luck

Hi MissBrownie

I started (online) on Monday, so far so good, but must admit I am struggling using my syns. I am reluctant to reach for crisps or biscuits as I might get carrie away!
Good Luck, and please keep us posted as to how you are getting on.
Helen
x

Hi Kingleds, thanks for the advice much appreciated! My fruit salad was quite large and being my first day I think I was being over cautious? I never thought anyone would tell me Im not eating enough, how fab to hear that. Im feeling full enough with what Im eating though but will squeeze in more when I can, all trial and error till I get used to it I guess.

Hi Helen, ooh we will have to keep an eye on each other and see how we get on at the end of the week. Im ok with using my syns thanks to curly wurlys (6 syns)! Although I probably shouldnt have one a day?

My chicken dinner has gone in the bin tonight, I was a very sad bunny after opening the packet of chicken breasts to find it didnt smell too good ... big pouty face off me!!! Will be bacon and other bits thrown together now instead.

Don't eat if you aren't hungry hun! I didn't mean that! Also your syns are there for whatever you want - so if you want a curly wurly every day go for it. I use my syns for wine, chocolate, extra cheese, and ocassionaly cooking in oils rather than frylight. Today i'm using 6 on cheese. Yesterday 6 on wine plus 6 on bread. Just depends on how i feel.

Back