Hello fellow WWers!!

kazz

Gold Member
Well I have decided that I cannot do CD anymore so the next best thing is WW, well its either that or put back on ALL the weight I have lost, which is imply NOT an option!!

So I have emailed WW and am waiting for them to get back to me about classes in my area...unfortunately IoM isnt on their website, but as I have done it here before I KNOW it exists!!

Anyway, can someone help me until I find all my WW books? How many points should I be on a day....I am 5 5 and 12 stone sumtin (dont want to check exactly wat the 'sumtin' is just now!!)

Cheers me dears...

Female -3
Breatfeeding? presuming no so -0
Age 21-35 -4
36-50 -3
Stones - 12
5f5 - 2
Daily activity Sitting mostly - 0
Mainly standing? -2

Hope that helps! xx

Hi kazz

Welcome to our merry little band of WWers :) Nice to have another WW join us

Female -3
Breatfeeding? presuming no so -0
Age 21-35 -4
36-50 -3
Stones - 12
5f5 - 2
Daily activity Sitting mostly - 0
Mainly standing? -2

Hope that helps! xx

Thx hun....tis exactly wat I was looking for!!

Hi kazz

Welcome to our merry little band of WWers :) Nice to have another WW join us

Ah thx chix...my mum will be happy now cos she didnt like CD anyways!!

There is a WW meeting on Wednesday evenings a few mins drive from me, so I am gonna try check it out next week woo hoo!!

hey welcome to weight watchers -
i am doing ww myself points
have a look at my website - its help me and hopefully everyone else on ww too!

Starlight, I am completely broke this week so dont have the money for the registration fee etc!! Thats all thats wrong with this week!

Hey Bethany, I am trying to be good between now and then anyways cos I have done WW before...yummy....cakes!!

Hllo Ann, will defo be checkin out your site...theres another one as well I used to use beore...must go find it!

Weightwatchers have an offer on - free registration. Go to their site and print off the coupon - it's valid till the 31 March, but there's nothing to stop you using it sooner!

I am joining up to WW next week. Want to lose nearly 2 stone. Was a dedicated LLer but can't do that at the moment due to medical reasons.

The Minx (currently not so minxy!)

I Going To The Meeting On Thursday And I Can Get You A Code - That Will Give You A Month Free! - If Not You Can Register As Just A Commitee Guest Thing And If You Wnat Join A Couple Of Days U Can!

You Can Still Use All The Site Incudling The Threads And That With Commitee One - I Am Not Registered As I Go To Meeting Instead Of Paying Online!

hi!
i joined ww monday,got 7stone to lose!:eek: did cd last year and lost 3stone for my holiday,then gave up:confused: so back to what i weighed before now and thought id try ww this time and go for the slowly but surely route to slimdom! going to florida xmas 2008 so got plenty of time to shift this bulk:D not finding it to hard yet,but will be grateful for any fellow ww-ers that can give me tips and advice,hope you're all having a good day so far!
french-fancy

Thanx for all the comments girlies...

I am such a daft bint though....I cant print off teh voucher cos I aint got a printer, but completely forgot about the one in the mag!! D'oh!!

Marie, I cant go tonite cos I literally have no money,....well, about 8 pence until tomoro when I will be slightly more financially viable!

FF if your finding it easy thats half the battle hun...bet you do ace!

Ann, if you can get me an online code that would be so fabbytastic!!

Minxy thx for the heads up bout the offer...will defo be there next week!!

Hiya French Fancy
Well done for joining ww meetings i am going to join one too to help get this weight off i have tried on my own but find it hard without a meeting .
I am like you i have got between 6 and 7 stone to lose i also want to get rid of this bulk as my health is suffering and i get out of breath easy i know it is going to be a long journey but look at the after results .
So me and you have roughtly the same to lose so we will be able to help each other but im not joining while next week unless i changed my mind and go this week ill just see
Good Luck
Bethany

Back