Hello from a meeting *tee hee*

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I am posting sneakily at a v dull work meeting. I heart my iPhone! Also, how addicted to minis am I?!
Got a buffet to conquer soon. Panic!!

Mmm buffet, naughty but sometimes nice, good luck and hope there are some good options for you!

I'm just as bad, I am in college atm, actually finished my exams a week ago but still have to come for another 3 weeks so spend most my day on here and the jobcentre site :rolleyes:

I was SO successful (read: lucky) with the buffet... Ignoring all the lasagne, hot pot and curry on offer, there was lovely salad and grilled chicken breasts, ham, boiled eggs, cucumber, tomatoes and fresh fruit salad on offer...! Winner!! I was planning a red day today anyway, so that's worked out brilliantly. First time I've ever had a no-syn lunch at a buffet!!! LOL!

It was! I am going to have to try to organise more meetings and training courses there in the future... :eat:

Hi helena its jade:)
Just wondered if you new how to make those crisps that we talked about last night i forgot !
well done for eating so well at the buffet :) xxx

Hi helena its jade:)
Just wondered if you new how to make those crisps that we talked about last night i forgot !
well done for eating so well at the buffet :) xxx

Hello Jadey!!! :D There's another thread about them on here somewhere...I will find it and link to it for you. I'm having a red day today but am considering making them this weekend.

Welcome to the forum chicky x

The pasta quiche? It's lush! Get cooking and don't get bored!
Speak to you later

x

Back