Hello from a newbie

Wannabethin1979

Hi everyone

I'm 31 years old from Essex and a mummy to 3 beautiful children ages 6,4 & 1.

Last Thursday (16/06/11) I joined Slimming World, I think it's going ok, think I've got my head round it and sticking to plan. This Thursday will be my first weigh in and I'm so nervous lol

I need to lose 5st to get to my goal weight !

Hope to get to know you all better soon

J

hello to both of you, and welcome to the club :)
I've been following sw since January, and am pleased with my steady results, they may not be the fastest, but we all need to live our lives too!

Hope you both settle in easily, you'll find us to be a pretty friendly bunch, wishing you both every sucess

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome :)

I've found it ok but not had my first weigh in yet so not sure if I am doing it correctly. I too struggle with the superfree foods but am hoping that i've done ok, lol.

My first weigh in is Thursday 9.30am - am hoping for a decent loss, would be happy with 3lb's.

Good luck xxx

Welcome and good luck , looks like there are some great sw role models on here!

I know some do struggle with the 1/3rd superfree, although there are the original red & green plans too if you really find it that difficult, although, taking a look through the diearys section may give you some ideas....

Good luck for Thursday....I also WI on Thursdays, in the evening

Good Luck!!! I'm just starting today - can't wait to see my first weight loss! Sick of seeing the scales rising! So depressing!
I'm turning 34 soon and i'd love to be at my goal weight by my 35th birthday. Gives me a bit over a year to lose 75lb. I'm gonna try my butt off!

Back