Attack Hello from a newbie

KatieC

Hello
After trying lots of other "diets" Im starting Dukan today.
Both my sisters have lost over a stone so hopefully it runs in the family :D

I have 5 weeks to my neices wedding and I am looking to lose a stone over that time.

I have had 2 zero fat fromage frais yohgurts for breakfast and am having chicken and mussels for lunch.
Got salmon for dinner.

Have just popped to Morrisons and have 2 cooked chickens, 3 packs of ham (not breaded;)), a tin of tuna in tomato/garlic sauce (for emergencies and only 3% carbs) and some vl laughing cow cheese.

I always "diet" better when Im at work and have started today as am working right through to Sunday to give me a change to stick at it :)

Katie

Welcome Katie and the best of luck. It's a good idea to read through the FAQ thread and update your stats so people can give you the best advice possible.

The vl laughing cow is not suitable for attack so save that for cruise when 30g counts as one tolerated item.

Welcome Katie and the best of luck. It's a good idea to read through the FAQ thread and update your stats so people can give you the best advice possible.

The vl laughing cow is not suitable for attack so save that for cruise when 30g counts as one tolerated item.

Oohh - thanks for that.
I have the book at home, but I must admit I havent really studied it.
The cheese can stay in the fridge... for now..lol!

Katie

and the tuna with tomato sauce isn't appropriate either... have you had your oatbran?

Our FAQs will give you lots of info :D. A stone in 5 weeks is probably pushing it, depending on your current weight of course.

and the tuna with tomato sauce isn't appropriate either... have you had your oatbran?

Our FAQs will give you lots of info :D. A stone in 5 weeks is probably pushing it, depending on your current weight of course.

Thank you. Going to have my oat bran with my dinner as didn't have any in my drawer at work (I usually do!)

The tin of tuna will stay in the drawer for emergencies now ;)

I'd love to lose a stone by the wedding, but realistically a good half stone by then would be good. I probably only have 1.5stone to lose in total.

Katie

Great start! This is a wonderful board with a lot of experience and support.

good luck & welcome to dukan :D

Back