Hello from a newbie

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hi

I've just started this morning. I've got more than I want to think about to lose (about 9 stone) and have tried almost every diet going. I'm just hopeless, I lose a couple of stone then stop. A friend started SW a few weeks ago and has been doing well so I decided to give it a go. I can't get to a class so I'm doing it online at home.

I've eaten quite a lot today, weetabix and milk for breakfast, grapes for snack, bacon,water fried egg, low fat sausages, beans and brown sauce for lunch and I've made a sort of beef and red wine casserole for dinner and I haven't even used 5 syns yet. Its weird to think I can eat all this and lose weight but I'm not complaining :)

I want to be positive and say I'm going to do it this time but I know what I'm like so I'm taking it each day as it comes and fingers x'd I get there.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Well done for joining, when I joined I was much heavier than I'd let myself realise...and it turned out I had just under 5 stone to lose (maybe more depending how I feel when I get to that weight) and I decided to forget about the bigger picture and instead concentrate on eat half stone at a time. I gave myself lots of mini goals, half a stone, next stone bracket, 1stone, 10% weight loss, etc, and before I know it I'm 10 weeks in, yet to have a gain, and have lost 1stone9.5lbs already!

You CAN do this, and you will be soo surprised at how easy it is too! I've never lost weight so easily, and without being hungry, which is the real deal breaker for me!

Congratulations, and do as you plan, one day at a time! I will certainly be cheering you on!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome and hope things go well for you. Am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. Just looking at your food for the day was just going to mention that if you are doing extra easy, remember to include your 1/3 of your plate as super free food at your meals as this will help your losses. Also ensuring you have your healthy extras as well. Good luck and check out all the stickies at the top of the slimming world threads as there's some invaluable info in there that will help you on your way and will supplement the info you get from your online resource. Great to have you on board. :)

Hi There & welcome to SW & this forum.
Good luck on your journey & you can find all the recipes you will ever need on here so go for it!
Pete

Back