Attack Hello from a newbie

Hello, I have just started the Dukan diet and have done four of my six attack days. I weigh myself in Kilos and started at 98kilos and am now 93.7kilos. I am sooooooo pleased with this but worry that it may be too much. I am glad to have found this forum as I do find that I give things up easily but I do need to lose this weight as it is getting ridiculous.

Hello and welcome fluffy poppet. Congrats on the weight loss. You have lost a lot, you should start and do a diary in the diary thread. People are really nice on here Xxx

Wow good weight loss!! Most people do five days of attack - it should settle down when you go onto cruise - hope you are eating plenty - there's loads of helpful people on here any questions just ask :)

Thank you guys. I did my calculation on the Dukan site and it did say 6 days so I suppose I should continue with the attack and I look forward to always losing;)

When you get to the end of attack you will be so excited at the thought of vegetables!!!!! Same with cruise - when I got to target the thought of being able to have fruit was amazing!!! Chocolate is just a distant memory and I so don't miss it!!!! It's addictive and caused me to binge - it's been out of my life for two years now - and good riddance to it!! :)

Good Luck fluffy and a fantastic weight loss start well done xxx

Oh well, all excited for not long! I have plateaued (?) for the last 3 days. However, I am at that time of the month and I did not crave chocolate which is an absolute miracle for me because I am normally a chocaholic. I have been able to buy my kids packets of crisps and choc without eating it at all................I am so happy. I don't even want it at all. :17729:

Last edited:
Well, that's a great result in itself, to be free of the cravings! I'm a chocoholic myself...

Well done FP and welcome! Definitely start a diary, everyone will help out! And Scoot - choc free for 2 years?!! You're my hero. Joodle x

:). Choc has been my downfall for so long I feel i've finally beaten it!! It's like anything - you give it up and after a whole you don't miss it!! I guess I'm a recovered chocoholic ;-) xx

On the subject of chocolate people cannot believe I haven't had any for nearly 23 weeks. I've amazed myself :)

My advice to you Nomore is even when you get to conso don't go near it - you've not had it for so long now your body no longer craves it and if you taste it again then you will start the vicious circle again!!! Well done on 23 weeks without it!!

Back