hello from a Slimming World starter in Kent

Hello.
Started SW 6 weeks ago. Have at least 4 stone to lose - aiming for 3 by xmas. Wanting to take it slow and stead and aiming for 1.5 to 2lb a week. 8 so far!
Lisa

Hi Littleredhen, I'm about to start next week. Good to see you doing well already. Do you have any tips for a brand new starter? I'm hoping to lose 2 stone.

Hi - sorry for the delay in replying. I don't thave any special hints and tips, except that it seems to be working for me because I am taking it easy and slow. I haven't actually said no to anything yet, but I am making an effort to be mindful about what I am eating, rather than just cramming my greedy gob all day. I have now lost 15 pounds - so very happy with that as I really feel that I haven't made much effort yet. It seems to me that my key to success (so far) is cooking without oils and fats and not eating cheese and bread. Also, making sure that I have snacks and/or easy and quick dinners to cook when I get in from work. My danger zones are peanut butter or cheese on crackers while I am cooking dinner!

Back