Hello from another new member!

Emmey1

Gold Member
Hi all! found this site while researching my future slimming group. I'm 26 and live with my better half (fiancé) and pet chocolate Labrador. I work as a Guide dog trainer Training guide dogs so am pretty active being outdoors most of the day

After a few years of being unhappy with my ever growing figure and trying the occasional home diet I've decoded to join my first ever group and decided on Slimming world, my first meeting being tonight!

I'm exited to start and feel the group situation will be ideal for me and keep me motivated, I've also checked out recipes and must say they all look great!

So at 26 years young and 5'7 and nearly 20stone it's time I stopped hiding behind the scales in my bathroom pretending it's okay and knowing nobody knows and join a group and get a kick up the rear end!

I actually think that's the first time I've admitted my weight to anyone, let alone on a public forum! Eeek!

Look forward to keeping up with this forum, I'm sure it'll be a great help, and fingers crossed for my first meeting tonight! Some of the members have already been an inspiration in reading their stories!

Hi and welcome, I knew here as well. But see your heading to a SW class, you will receive a warm welcome I'm sure.

Also from here :) as well.

Hi Emmey, Welcome to the forum.

Well done on deciding to get to grips with the weight problem... drives you mad, doen't it? ... :D
Here's to hoping you have a lovely meeting tonight and enjoy the atmosphere and gettting into the swing of things.

Do start your own diary so we know where to find you and can pop in to give you support and encouragement.

Take care and all the very best to you...:)

hello and welcome to a brilliant forum, and with slimming world you will have a brilliant warm welcome, and help all the way on your weight loss journey

Good luck with your journey :)

Thanks for the welcome, I absolutely love my SW consultant which will make my journey much easier! Very much looking forward to starting and showing up for my first week next week with a nice weight loss :)

Back