Hello from another newbie :-)

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi,Ive just got back from seeing my doctor who has given me a prescription for olistat.i havent started it yet, i want to start fresh next monday(my sons 4th birthday the weekend,having a party)my doc said i shouldve found a website in with the tablets,couldnt see anything so i just bingged a few things and landed here,i hope ive come to the right place :)
ive no idea what i weigh,i really didnt want to know, but im going to boots to do a print out on monday,going to keep the tickets on a pin board.
i have 2 boys 7 and 3yrs,4 the weekend,im a single mum and determined to loose weight.hoping to make some friends here :)

Hi Bunny Hops, I am a returning member to Minimins, having originally joined last year. I have been on the site, on and off for the last couple of days and am beginning to find my way around quite well. Good luck with your weight loss - what eating plan are you intending to use along with the Orlistat? I am currently at Slimming World and have lost 2 1/2 stone so far. I have found loads of recipe ideas on this site - far too many to mention. Everybody is so friendly and any question you ask will elicit fantastic responses.
Good luck with your weight loss, from one Midlander to another

Hi and :welcome:
Good luck with losing the weight! x

thanks for the welcome guys :) im sure i'll find my way around here eventually,do they do sat navs for this place lol! Hi Aneretha,i dont eat meat or fish so do i find diets quite difficult,i never know what to eat..im going to do some research this week,see how many grams of stuff i should and shouldnt be eating!

Back