• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from another newbie :-)

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi,Ive just got back from seeing my doctor who has given me a prescription for olistat.i havent started it yet, i want to start fresh next monday(my sons 4th birthday the weekend,having a party)my doc said i shouldve found a website in with the tablets,couldnt see anything so i just bingged a few things and landed here,i hope ive come to the right place :)
ive no idea what i weigh,i really didnt want to know, but im going to boots to do a print out on monday,going to keep the tickets on a pin board.
i have 2 boys 7 and 3yrs,4 the weekend,im a single mum and determined to loose weight.hoping to make some friends here :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Bunny Hops, I am a returning member to Minimins, having originally joined last year. I have been on the site, on and off for the last couple of days and am beginning to find my way around quite well. Good luck with your weight loss - what eating plan are you intending to use along with the Orlistat? I am currently at Slimming World and have lost 2 1/2 stone so far. I have found loads of recipe ideas on this site - far too many to mention. Everybody is so friendly and any question you ask will elicit fantastic responses.
Good luck with your weight loss, from one Midlander to another

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
thanks for the welcome guys :) im sure i'll find my way around here eventually,do they do sat navs for this place lol! Hi Aneretha,i dont eat meat or fish so do i find diets quite difficult,i never know what to eat..im going to do some research this week,see how many grams of stuff i should and shouldnt be eating!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 7
Introductions 0
Introductions 4
Introductions 0