hello from cornwall

hooley

hi all.

i started to diet in jan and have lost 19 pounds doing a combination of healthy eating, slimming world and slimfast! i have my first session on lighterlife tonight and i am so excited and nervous. this is a fantastic site and i can see myself visiting often to read through the inspiring threads and photos on here. anyway just a quick hi and good luck to all who are on their own weight-loss journeys. x x

Hi Hooley, welcome to the forum and good luck on your new journey. What part of Cornwall are you from? x

:welcome:

Welcome Hooley,

Congratulations on your terrific weight loss:happy096:

You certainly must be feeling the difference both in your clothes and in yourself.

Best of luck with LL tonight.

Be sure to let us know how you get on and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey!

Here is a link to a weight tracker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to Minimins :)

hi guys. well my first meeting last night and all went well. day 1 and very determined!!
i am from north of cornwall - on the coast between newquay and bude - ( and i have a dog called Taz!! )

I don't know north Cornwall so well but I used to live in truro! Your dog has a very cool name!

Back