Hello from Devon

Ding

Hello everyone
I'm very excited at having found this site as i'm really struggling to lose weight. This says it all really..... :break_diet:
I've recently started visiting my doctor regularly to check on my weight and health and so far it's been a bit of a disaaaaster as Craig RH would say. I've been getting weighed fortnightly for the past 6 weeks and i've not managed to lose any weight :sigh:. However, I loooove food and therefore am struggling with everything. I go to the gym twice a week and have just signed up for the 'Park & Cycle' scheme so I can park up outside of town and cycle to work each day. So here I am in the hope the you can all give me a kick up the :censored:to get me on the straight and narrow.
Right, i'm off to the gym to fire myself up.
Catch you later :D:D:D

:welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

:welcome: to the forums Ding - it sounds to me like you are on the right track to losing weight. All I have done is exercise more and cut back on my portions and I've lost 21lbs so far - still got 50lbs to lose though :rolleyes:

Anyway, have a look around the forums and get some ideas and inspiration from us all - be sure to keep us updated on your progress and which diet you decide you're going to stick to.

Looking forward to seeing you around :) X

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Hello everyone
Thanks for all the lovely messages. It's wonderful to see so many people out there in the same boat as me.
The doctor hasn't put me on a specific diet just to eat more healthily - cut back on bread, cut out fats, less processed foods etc etc and the gym on prescription which is fantastic!!! The support I get there is wonderful and it's so friendly. No posers just normal people trying to be more healthy. It's a fantastic scheme.
So, no specific plans just to cut back and exercise more. Small steps reach massive goals and all that!!
Looking forward to catching up with you all xxx

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss

welcome to minis and wishing you well with your weigh loss.

Back