Hello From Manchester!

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
I've been around here for a short while but thought I'd post a proper hello anyway. :D

HELLO! I find this Forum useful, supportive and great fun. The Inspirational Slide Show has given my resolve a great boost, whenever I've watched it. Congratulations to everyone on there.

Almost two years ago I moved from Brighton to Manchester (bringing my youngest son along too), to be with my boyfriend. I'm fifty one but I'm not grumpy or set in my ways...In fact I used to do stand-up comedy and hope to get back to it. ;)

I wasn't exactly slim when I got to Manchester but in the time I've been here, I've put on almost two stone! Compared to Brighton, takeaways are cheap here and the normal Manchester diet is largely Lard-based...So no wonder. It doesn't help that I left my older two (grown up) sons and all my mates in Brighton.

I joined SW five weeks ago and have so far lost a stone. I hope that with the added support of everyone here, I can carry on to target. I also hope that I can encourage/amuse some of you!

Thanks for reading,

Daisy. x :grouphugg:

Hi Daisy and welcome :D

We have a slimming world board on here too, where's theres all sorts of useful info ;)

Good luck with your journey :D

Hi daisy and welcome, you've made a good start, keep it up.

Back