hello from me

mrsminkymoo

Hi everyone I'm Colleen and im about to step into the world of aktin :).
its been about 15 years since i tried it (sucessfully) and i thought after having a baby 10 weeks ago id loose some weight, i also have a 4 and 5 year old and i still have there baby weight to get rid of too LOL.
i've been referred by the doctors to weightwatchers and have 12 weeks free, after a week i realised it wasnt for me, the hassel of counting points and constantly thinking about food 24/7,oh and the small amount of food you can eat.....and i do love food :), id also been over on slimming world board and tried it for a couple of days but my hate for things like salad, fruit vlf fromage frais infact anything lowfat like mayo should in my eyes be branded evil!!!! yukky!. i cook with cream and butter!
so anyway here i am, im going to spend a few days gathering info and getting my head round atkins again and will be starting next week.
so i thought i'd say hello and looking forward to getting to know everyone xx

Welcome to the forum..I'm a new re-starter too...and it's great...never managed to get my head round all the carbs at Slimming World lol
M
x

Hi Colleen and welcome, this is going to feel strange as my wife is called Colleen as well :D

Hi and welcome :)

Hi Colleen and welcome, if you love food then you are on the right plan!! Good luck x

Hi, and a warm welcome to Atkins. And lots of yummy, healthy food!

jump on the atkins train ............. but you are only 10 weeks postnatal so go steady xx

Back