Hello from me !

jellytots1972

Today is the day I pull myself together, I am off to SW tonight to kick start my way back to a better lifestyle.
I did SW back in 2008 and lost 9lbs and I loved it, it bought me back to basics in the kitchen and my hubby enjoyed all the new fresh meals which I was creating.
Very confused about the new regime, I loved my red and green days, so will try and embarce the new way, otherwise I'll have to tweak it to suit me, otherwise i will just give up.
I have put on overa stone in the last 3 months and absolutely detest it, I'm fed up with people telling me I look fine, when deep down I don't feel fine. So wish me luck, because it won't be easy as my love for food especially chocolate is very high.

Good luck with slimming world! Is it very different now then to how it used to be? You could always loosely base what you eat each day on the old books if you find the new way doesn't suit you as well? You will still be getting all the support and encouragement from going to the group?

Claire

Good luck Jellytots
I'm also back on slimming world after doing it 2 years ago and losing 2 st (which I managed to put back on and some!)
I've seen some differences already (things like quorn sausages being synned :-() But I am determined to stick with it and keep it off this time

Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back