Hello from Singapore

Grimskunk

Hi everyone.

My name is Nassim and I am from Singapore.
I have been on and off the diet for close to 2 years now.
And I am having a lot of problems staying on and keeping the weight off.
Last year I did the diet successfully and looked my best. However, this year ever since I took part-time studies I haven’t been able to stay on the diet at all. I blame it on the stress of schoolwork.
Anyways to cut the story short, I wasted a lot of money this year and gain all my weight back and am at my heaviest ever right now.

I am 26 going on 27 years old and I hate the fact that I wasted my 20s and wasn’t able to dress up like other gals my age. In my family, no one is overweight so you can imagine what I feel like.:cry:

Anyways Eid is over and I’m ready to start over again but I need all the motivation and help I can get…

How do I join a team? I’m not sure how it works.

Anyways my height is 153cm and weight is 80kg.My goal is to reach 50kg.
I don’t have any event to look forward to like some people but I just want to have a healthy and normal BMI.

Hi and good luck with your weight loss. To join a team, click on one of the threads, and ask if there is a spare place available or whether you can start up a new team if others want to join. Good luck x x

Welcome aboard. You've done it before so you know it works and you can do it again! Just begin...Hope you find a team. I think there is a spot on the BBL team.

hi and welcome you did it once and you can do it again i too am a restarter just coming to the end of week 5 keep focused and youll be fine

You can do it, just think how you felt last time, and how good it would be to get into those clothes again.....

hey grimskunk, good luck with your restart! you cand do it!
xx

You may be miles a way in Singapore,
singapoH.gif
but we are always here to support you.
You make it happen and we cheer you on!
Good luck with the restart and keep posting as it really does help
x

Welcome - and hopefully someone will find you a team to join.

Otherwise keep posting and we'll all encourage you as much as we can.

Maybe we should organise a Singapore meet???!!!!!!!!

good luck!!! xx

Hi!

Don't really have 'new' dietary advice, just: go for it, you can do it!

I lived in Singapore for 8 years :)) I'm sure it's changed quite a bit now. :) Yay Singapore ! <3

Welcome and good luck with your restart. :D

thank you

thank you everyone for your kind encouragement.im confident n pumped up to do it proper this time.

Hi and welcome to minis, I am hoping for surgery due to my health problems combined with my weight. I wish you luck on your journey and you will find a lot of helpful people on here....I look forward to following your progress....xx

Back