• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from Singapore

Hi everyone.

My name is Nassim and I am from Singapore.
I have been on and off the diet for close to 2 years now.
And I am having a lot of problems staying on and keeping the weight off.
Last year I did the diet successfully and looked my best. However, this year ever since I took part-time studies I haven’t been able to stay on the diet at all. I blame it on the stress of schoolwork.
Anyways to cut the story short, I wasted a lot of money this year and gain all my weight back and am at my heaviest ever right now.

I am 26 going on 27 years old and I hate the fact that I wasted my 20s and wasn’t able to dress up like other gals my age. In my family, no one is overweight so you can imagine what I feel like.:cry:

Anyways Eid is over and I’m ready to start over again but I need all the motivation and help I can get…

How do I join a team? I’m not sure how it works.

Anyways my height is 153cm and weight is 80kg.My goal is to reach 50kg.
I don’t have any event to look forward to like some people but I just want to have a healthy and normal BMI.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and good luck with your weight loss. To join a team, click on one of the threads, and ask if there is a spare place available or whether you can start up a new team if others want to join. Good luck x x

Anisah

A pound at a time
Welcome aboard. You've done it before so you know it works and you can do it again! Just begin...Hope you find a team. I think there is a spot on the BBL team.

hi and welcome you did it once and you can do it again i too am a restarter just coming to the end of week 5 keep focused and youll be fine

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
hey grimskunk, good luck with your restart! you cand do it!
xx

Welcome - and hopefully someone will find you a team to join.

Otherwise keep posting and we'll all encourage you as much as we can.

Maybe we should organise a Singapore meet???!!!!!!!!

missmf

getting slimmer
good luck!!! xx

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
Hi!

Don't really have 'new' dietary advice, just: go for it, you can do it!

I lived in Singapore for 8 years :)) I'm sure it's changed quite a bit now. :) Yay Singapore ! <3

Welcome and good luck with your restart. :D

thank you

thank you everyone for your kind encouragement.im confident n pumped up to do it proper this time.

Hi and welcome to minis, I am hoping for surgery due to my health problems combined with my weight. I wish you luck on your journey and you will find a lot of helpful people on here....I look forward to following your progress....xx