Hello from sunny Cornwall

Bride290809

I have just found this part of the forum, there is so much to explore its taking me a while :p WeMITTs sounds like a great plan, I have 6-7 stone to lose dependant on how it feels once it starts coming off.
I go to meet my CDC tomorrow at 4.30pm, cannot wait, I hope to start Wed, I'm ready to get going and start seeing the lbs drop :D I did lose 3 stone earlier on in 2008, but then moved 300 miles from home, one thing led to another and I ate my emotions. I now weight half stone more than when I first started. But I am determined to get through this once and for all, I have my wedding to aim for so as good a incentive as any I think!!
Look forward to seeing you all around.

Last edited:
Good luck - keep thinking about that wedding dress and you'll stay motivated lol

What part of Cornwall are you in? I was in Pz yesterday and it definately wasn't sunny! Got married in St Ives last year and that was sunny though!

Yeah as much as I can! I used to live in Truro for a while. I know of Lanner but I don't think I've ever been there

ooh i love cornwall, last year was the first year in many that we didnt get there even for a weekend, really missed it-have a week booked in perrnporth, camping in july and cant wait

Hi Bride, hubby works in Falmouth, we live at Newlyn near Penzance.

How's the diet going hunny? x x

Not too bad now, but hasn't been good for a long while :( I have had a good day today so hoping to keep it up :D I have so much to aim for but have been finding it very tough.

Well done on maintaining for so long :) I have a work colleague who lives in Newlyn, lovely place :D Falmouth is too, I'd love to live there. Quite a travel your hubby has then to get to work.... xx

Newlyn is a lovely little village and not too troubled by tourism is it Eclipse? People tend to pass through on the way to Lands End or Mousehole. Ahhhhh Mousehole, I love that place.

Back