Hello! Giving it my best shot...

Hi I'm Dia. I am 36, live in Kent Uk by the sea in Thanet. I live with my partner and my housemate and have decided that I need to make a long lasting change.
I recently started Slimming world (Its day 3 now) and am both looking forward and terrified of weighing in on Monday.

I like reading, writing, singing, animal care, walks on the beach etc. I also have a weakness for real ale which I think is going to be the hardest thing for me due to the massive syn content in it! I am confident I will get there though.

I have M.E and also suspected Fibro so have Chronic pain, I am hoping the weight loss will help ease some of the strain on my joints!
Anyway hello and nice to be here!

Hi Dia. I’m new here too. I’m following Slimming World but start going to a group next month.

Good luck (especially with finding a low syn alternative to real ale - not a clue what they might be, sorry)😀

Hi Dia. I’m new here too. I’m following Slimming World but start going to a group next month.

Good luck (especially with finding a low syn alternative to real ale - not a clue what they might be, sorry)😀

LOL I am pretty sure that is a no go. I am instead limiting my intake and sinning for a pint on days I really fancy one hehe.

Good luck when you go to group :)

Back