Hello! Half way to target!

Hi All, Im Laura, ive been lurking on the site for a little while. Reading all of the posts and motivation that you give to each other, I finally bit the bullet and started using my profile. I started my diet the day I booked my holiday (Friday 1st March 13') and vowed to use it as a kick start to my weight loss. When I stepped on the scales for the first time in over a year and nearly cried at what I saw- 13st 9.5lbs! 2012 wasn't the best year for me, being a healthy 10 stone ish, size 12, very regular gym goer I broke my ankle in Jan 12' and then sadly my father then passed away in April. I didn't seem to get my stride back for the rest of that year until my luck changed. I bought a beautiful dream house with my lovely BF of 6 years 3 days before Christmas 2012! We're having a big joint garden party at our house for our birthday's in mid July, and I'd love to be at my goal weight 9st 10llbs by then. My weekly weigh ins are on Friday and the stats have been as follows: 1-3-13: Start weight: 13st 9.5lb Week 1: 8-3-13: 13st 2lb Week 2: 15-3-13: 12st 12lb Week 3: 22-3-13: 12st 8lb Week 4: 29-3-13: 12st 3.5lb Week 5: 5-4-13: 11st 12lb Week 6: 12-4-13: 11st 7.5 My diet is consisting of healthy eating, cutting down on carbs, upping my protein and exercising like a MAD THING! Body Attack, Combat, Pump, cycling, swimming, Gymming and a (bit) of Running. I'm going on holiday for a week on 18-5-13 and am ideally looking to be about a stone away from goal by then (10st 10lb) . When I come back I will concentrate on the final stone (and any slight holiday gain)- but they say the last is the hardest, so that's the bit im dreading!

Hi Laura, sorry to hear of your unfortunate events which obviously shaped your life :( but you have now made a positive move to change the outcome, good for you ;) keep us updated and pop on here as often as you like (we do)

Thank you for the encouragement and for your kind words! Im so very determined, and with the support that everyone here gives im so sure I'll get there! You seem to be doing amazingly!!!!

Back