Hello, hello!!

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Thought i would pop by and let you all know that i am still around :D

Haven't been around much lately but have popped on ocassionally to see what i have been missing ;)

Good to see so many new lipotrim recruits :D and you all seem to be doing so well with the weight loss,keep it up it definitely is worth it! Lipotrim is the best!!

Also had a nosey through the refeed posts and everyone has managed the transition so well ( to mention but a few-summergurl,MiniB-my buddies i started the LT journey with :D) i hope i manage it aswell as you two lovely ladies...

I have two more weeks to go(well i'm half way through week 1,so theretically(sp)i have a week and a half!) and then i am planning to refeed,saying that i may see how i get on this Saturday(wi day) and maybe start then, I am so undecided at the mo, As i have a wedding to attend on the 18th July and i would like to be "eating normally" by then and of course so i can enjoy a few alcoholic bevvies :D

I have been shopping today and bought some shorts(size 12!)- SHOCK HORROR! Slinky pre LT wouldn't be seen dead in shorts,saying that they are for use in back garden only as i desperately need to tan my legs before this wedding as they are lillywhite :eek: But no sun today so i'm praying it will appear before the end of the week,i have a week off work this week and was hoping i could catch a few rays!!

Well , i must dash my list of jobs are endless and they just seem to be never ending,so much for a week off to relax,PAH :rolleyes:

Whooooooooooo!!! Glad to see you are doing ok my loverly! And i am sure that youre transition onto refeed will go fine - just stay focused and follow it 100% and you can't go wrong!!

Well done for getting size 12 shorts!!!!!!!!!!!! GO YOU!!!!!!! Fantastic my loverly :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey slinky!!!!

Glad your doing so well chicken!!

And get those legs out :) you got it.. Flaunt it :p xxxxx

Hi Slinky

I am a kinda newbie but just looked at your weight loss!!! WAWWWWWWWWWWW...well done, you must be so pleased with yourself AND size 12 shorts!!

Best of luck for the re-feed.

Wow well done you

best of luck on refeed xxx

Hi Slinky! Great to hear from you again.

Good luck with refeed, you'll do brilliantly.

Congrats on the size 12 shorts, go you!! Hope you enjoy the wedding and the drinkies, it's so lovely to be eating normally again.

You've done brilliantly on LT, 100lbs gone! Can't believe we started this altogether and now we're all coming to the end of our LT journey.

You've done brilliantly on this and will do the same on refeed and you are looking great.

Awww,thanks guys for all your kind comments. You are all amazing and i couldn't have got through this without all of your words of wisdom and encouragement :grouphugg:

Hi Slinky,
congrats on your weight loss, you must feel rightly proud of yourself. Best of luck with the refeed and enjoy the wedding and all the fab comments. I looked at your photos, thanks for posting them, they are a great inspiration to someone like me who has still a long way to go. Good luck.
Doirin

Hi Slinky,
congrats on your weight loss, you must feel rightly proud of yourself. Best of luck with the refeed and enjoy the wedding and all the fab comments. I looked at your photos, thanks for posting them, they are a great inspiration to someone like me who has still a long way to go. Good luck.
Doirin

Thank you Doirin,that's very kind of you. I had never thought when i started all those weeks back(24) that i would get this far. If i can do it anyone can!!

You are doing fantastic and you wil be at your goal in no time
X

Back