hello - hoping to start tomorrow!

B2B25/8

Hi everyone

I am hoping to see my CD counsellor tomorrow with a view to starting CD on Monday. About 6 years ago i did lighter life and lost around 3 stone and got to my smallest weight ever - unfortunately, i have gained all the weight back and then some. I think this was due to meeting my patner directly after hitting goal and therefore not carrying out their maintenance programme - also eating like a lil piggy :sigh:

well, i am getting married next year and need to shed 7 stone, possibly 8 - yikes. i know VLCD works but never really tried cambridge before. I have tried every other diet under the sun but really need weight off before wedding or it will ruin my day, silly as it sounds it really will. every big occassion in my life i have been fat and regretted it, this needs to change now!

i wondered if anyone could give me some tips re their favourite flavours? i really hope to start monday but my bmi is just 40 = well it was on wednesday, hoping to be just under now.

hope to get to know you all also!

Hi,

Welcome and you will love Cambridge! I'm on my 5th day so far and haven't felt many if any side effects so hopefully you will be the same. I usually just have the pre-made tetra shakes in chocolate and some bars and occassionally some soup. I do like the choc, mint choc and strawberry shakes made up with loads of water and ice in the blender but haven't bothered doing that this time.

Hopefully you are just under the 40 and can start straight away! Why start Monday why not get started today and then by Monday you will nearly be in Ketosis ;););)

Good luck.

Thank you! Picked up my packs this morning so I'm all set. Would love to b able to start today but got a whole load of family arriving from Oz this afternoon and my mums making a big family dinner that I cannot miss or not eat at so will have to wait till Monday to crack on! I got some of the tetra packs, soups and porridge. Can't wait to get the weight off, just a Shame have to spend another summer overweight :-( ah well. Fingers crossed.

Thanks so much for you reply Hun xxxx.

You shouldn't be on the bars until week 3. Good luck on your journey there are more flavour choices on CD and its cheaper then LL! Keep chugging the water!

Good luck. I am starting again tomorrow aswell so expect to be on here religiously this week until I hit ketosis. I always find the first 4 days a struggle (I have no willpower). Cambridge is great, I lost 6 stone, but unfortuntately like you didn't do the maintenance and have put 4 back on.

Chocolate tetras are my favourite (in fact the only thing I have, unless I am adventurous and venture into a banana tetra). I like the cranberry and peanut bars as well but try to avoid as I always want more.

Hey b2b25/8 and :welcome: to minis hun.Best of luck with the start you`ll do great.keep us posted as to how you`re getting on.

Good luck hun im a new starter this week too x

hi and welcome hun good luck for tomorrow

Thanks all, started today and had maple pecan porridge (not v nice really) choc tetra shake - nice and oriental soup - v nice! Been v headachy today so taken a paracetamol. Had my water and off for a long soak and bed soon. It's hard but keep picturing my wedding dress lol

Back