Hello...I am new to the site

katbls9

Hello

I am new to the site, currently on week number 2 of the lipotrim.
I lost 1 stone 3lb in my first week.
Another 5 stone to go though.
Any tips or support would be great and well received

Katie x

Hello...Thanks for the reply. I am finding so hard, it just ruins my social life...but so does been big !!! so it is worth it.
And the first 3 days were torture!!! How you finding it? x

Thats some loss, well done.Its worh forsaking the social life for the losses.Its so hard though.
I've been out only once whilst doing this for the last 5 weeks , that was for my stepdad's 60th. Went all round Liverpool city centre and drank soda water it was a killer, I love a drink normally but it's not worth going off the diet. Best of luck on your lipotrim journey!

I've kept a low profile 4 the last 3 weeks so I could get into it, but went out with my friend yesterday n explained about it when she suggested lunch n she was totally fine, usually go out on a bank hol w/end 2 but i'm working this 1 so won't bother me 2 much anyway. I think the results are worth the sacrafice for just a few months cos u'll enjoy it all the more when ur thin!! Towards the end of this week u'll feel so much better u'll just get into ur routine, I don't even feel hungry anymore and feel fab n really energetic. Definately worth it keep going!! xx

Hiya WOW what a FANTASTIC loss xxxx Yeah the first few weeks are the hardest but it is SOOOOOOO worth it ... you will have all the time in the world for social life when you are super slim and probably enjoy them more too hunni Keep glugging that water

Thanks for all the replies, its so much help having the motivation xx
Well done to you all for the weight losses.
Losing is meant to be the easy part aswell lol
Anyone get any side affects? xx

Thanks for all the replies, its so much help having the motivation xx
Well done to you all for the weight losses.
Losing is meant to be the easy part aswell lol
Anyone get any side affects? xx
Funny periods hun :cry:but apparently it goes back to normal afterwards

Hello and welcome to the bestest forum in the world!!

That is a FANTASTIC loss. I bet you are thrilled. You may have another 5 to go, but you have lost over a 6th of your original target....in one week. Imagine if you can push for two stones in your first month, you'll be a third the way to your target. Well done hun.xx

Nictastic and shazpaz you both look fab in your after pics...really really well done xx

Funny periods i can handle, but i read your hair can fall out????? any truth in that

And yeah shazpaz was a great loss in week 1 for me but have alot to lose so i think thats why
i had such a big loss, but never thought of it like been a sixth of the way!!!! thanks hun xx

Nictastic and shazpaz you both look fab in your after pics...really really well done xx

Funny periods i can handle, but i read your hair can fall out????? any truth in that

And yeah shazpaz was a great loss in week 1 for me but have alot to lose so i think thats why
i had such a big loss, but never thought of it like been a sixth of the way!!!! thanks hun xx
Not my after pics hun ...i am still a fat bint lol that is my thinspiration size 8 me ...i am hoping to get back to it SHAZ looks fab tho Swit swoooooo
but thanks lol
Some people have lost some hair ...but i wouldnt worry about it...dont think it falls out in big clumps or anything

If you stay 6 stone....it sounds a bit daunting, but if you break it up into three....2 stones at a time, it seems more achievable. I know others who do that. So your first target is 2 stone....only 11lbs to go and thats your first two gone. Then start on the next two. Thats me being bossy....you obviously do what works for you, but I know it works when you have quite a bit to lose. Good luck hun.xx

Not my after pics hun ...i am still a fat bint lol that is my thinspiration size 8 me ...i am hoping to get back to it SHAZ looks fab tho Swit swoooooo
but thanks lol
Some people have lost some hair ...but i wouldnt worry about it...dont think it falls out in big clumps or anything
Thanks Nic and Katbis9. My hair has gone a bit thinner and I am prone to hair loss....this is something that really concerned me at the beginning, but I spoke to my gp about it and he said that because this is a controlled starvation diet then your body shuts down doing unnecessary things....ie producing new hair. As soon as you start to eat again, it goes back to normal.

If you stay 6 stone....it sounds a bit daunting, but if you break it up into three....2 stones at a time, it seems more achievable. I know others who do that. So your first target is 2 stone....only 11lbs to go and thats your first two gone. Then start on the next two. Thats me being bossy....you obviously do what works for you, but I know it works when you have quite a bit to lose. Good luck hun.xx
:whip: crack that whip shaz ....as th saying goes ... you can't eat an elephant whole....you need to break it down into bits sized chunks lol xx:D:D:D:D

Back