Hello, I am new

Cojmum

Hi Everyone,

I am Kayleigh,I joined Slimming World 4 weeks ago and have lost 4.5lbs so far. I am just loosing my way a little bit, so thought I would join here for support and advice. Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi and welcome :) how are you losing your way a little bit?

xx

I am getting a bit bored, eating the same things all the time, and eating things I shouldn't!
I found this site through searching for SW recipes and have just written a meal plan for over the weekend, and feel a bit more refreshed now.

that's brilliant :) do you get the slimming world magazines i always find them really helpful. They have great new recipes in and great inspirational stories, i cant wait for the next one :). Also the recipe books are quite cheap on the slimming world website and they have 100 recipies in them. Which plan are you doing green, red or extra easy?

xxx

I am doing Extra Easy, I have the Meals in Minutes book, Extra Easy Cookbook and I brought the magazine in group on Friday. My family are really fussy and my partner moans about everything lol, am thinking I might just make me separate meals.

Just wanted to say hi and wish you luck for reaching you goal :)

Yeah id definately do that if you're restricting yourself to match their meals, my boyfriend eats junk and isnt a pound overweight, hes just lucky i guess i know if i ate with him all the time i'd be twice the size i am now, we eat at the same time but i eat what i want(healthy) and he eats what he wants. Just put yourself first cos losing weight is whats important to you xxx

Back