Hello I'm a newbie on exante!

Lh0723

hi everyone :)
I've joined minimins as I've now been on working solution of exante (1 shake, 1 meal/bar, 1 home cooked low carb meal a day) and no more than 800cals a day, so thought it might help my motivation hearing people's advice and following people's story in the same position as me!
After pregnancy I had put on a lot of weight and ended up at 193lb and 5'6:eek: My little boy is now 8months so I've waiting long enough and I'm hoping to lose 70lb to get me down to around 125/30lb by summer time as I'm fed up of feeling fat and am aware everyone has noticed how much weight I've put on and don't feel good about myself due to it :(
I've been on diets before but never needed to lose as much weight as I do now, at my lightest I was 54kg and my prepregnancy heaviest is 72kg.
Any support or advice would be great! And am interested to find out how much people on a similar diet have lost and over what period of time:)

Hey Buddy.
I'm 9 days in on exante (somewhere between the total solution and the working solution) and i've lost 8lbs so far.
Started at 203lbs and 5 foot 5

Not heard of exante it sounds like an italian word. Anyway good luck.

Hey Buddy.
I'm 9 days in on exante (somewhere between the total solution and the working solution) and i've lost 8lbs so far.
Started at 203lbs and 5 foot 5
Oh wow 8lb is great well done!:) How are you finding it?
Sounds like we have fairly similar stats at the moment

Oh right thanks for telling me.

Back