Extra Easy Hello I'm a Newbie!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ClaireBear13, 9 February 2014.

1. ClaireBear13

ClaireBear13 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to Slimming World and joined up last Tuesday.
    Am really enjoying it so far.....is it odd to enjoy dieting????

So far I've made Sw chicken tikka masala, Sw diet coke chicken and Sw chilli con carne, which is a massive achievement for me as was a big convenience food eater before.

Looking forward to joining in with the forums

Claire x
  2. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm a noob as well - well returnee, both to SW and Minimins. I rejoined last weekend, first WI yesterday and lost 3.5lb. I'm really enjoying it this time as well, I was a bit half arsed with it this time last year but I am feeling really motivated now.

Good luck!
  3. Jools

Jools Well-Known Member

Good luck to you both. I started on Wednesday and so far so good :) xx
  4. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you all. I am new to slimming world too. really enjoying it cant believe you can eat so much :)
  5. lindab32

lindab32 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I am a newbie too started last Thursday. Best of luck to everyone in their first weigh in this week. I have been enjoying the meals and the cooking.
  6. Wegle

Wegle Well-Known Member

Good luck Clairebear, Snozzberry and Linda!

I'm a returnee as well. Always come back to SW as it just works! So easy to follow once you've got into the swing of it and nothing is off limits! This time though I'm sticking to it forever!
  7. ClaireBear13

ClaireBear13 New Member

Weighed in tonight and I've lost ........... 7lbs!!!!!!!
    Am soooooo happy!!
  8. jennjenn84

jennjenn84 Well-Known Member

Well done that's a fabby loss for your first week.

i honestly think the feeling you get when you have a good loss, is better than anything you can eat :D
  9. babyweight2014

babyweight2014 Well-Known Member

Wow that's a great loss well done!!
  10. Wabbles

Wabbles Member

Wow clairebear. That's fantastic!! Well done you :). I'm a newbie 2 and will be delighted with even half that loss at my 1st WI on Sunday.