Hello I'm a Newbie :)

MinnieMini

Hello all :)

I'm new here, looking for someone to motivate me and help with healthy eating and exercise.
I am not following any diet such as weight watchers, slimmingworld etc. I want to basically change my lifestyle & start eating more fruit and veg, start drinking more water etc. Would be good if there is anyone who wants to be my buddy and report daily. I want to lose a few stone and tone up. Last year, I tried JuicePlus+, which was successful, but as soon as I came off it, a few month later I put around a stone 1/2 back on. So now its all about doing it proper, no fad diets!

Hello Minnie and Welcome!!! :D

I'm following Slimming World and am currently on day 5!! Weigh day is Monday! I'm only doing the plan from home as its the only diet that's worked for me previously and stayed off lol! I tried the Cambridge and lost 9lb in 5 days - needless to say I couldn't do the whole 'not eating' thing and it went back on haha!! I'm happy to be your buddy if you like xx

Hi,

I'm doing the same as you and also put a shout out last week for a daily buddy to compare notes with. I'm also doing my own regimen with (almost) cutting out carbs and sugars, up on the excersise and water intake.

Drop me a line if can be of any help.

Back