Hello, im back :D

pinkkate

Heya everyone, i tried and failed the atkins before just because of my rubbish will power, well im here to try again! im going to dig the book out again and have a good read, ive had some shopping delivered today with lots of good "goodies" so im working through the bad stuff to throw/give/eat away.

Is there anything i can have to substitute gravy? i normally have gravy granuals and water, because i love to eat meat, veg with gravy during the cold weather, any help would be greatful!

Thanks xx

I normally just count the carbs into the daily allowance.

U can make a substitute with meat juices etc n thicken with xantham gum. I don't have it often tho so just prefer to leave enough carbs free to use normal. Check the different brands, they vary a bit between them in carbs.

Welcome back. We have xanthum gum but usually just put some wine and cream in with the meat juices instead- makes a great gravy:D

Tesco's own make beef gravy granules aren't too bad, carb wise.

Alternatively you could use meat stock with the xanthan, ie you can buy them stock pot things :)

how s it going ? my start day tomorrow x

Ive stuck to 20g net carbs for 2 days and its not too bad, still getting hungry but no major cravings, going to dig my book out and have another read, keep meaning to but then forget, bloody tablets make me forget all sorts :/

While doing Induction, if you feel hungry - eat!

Seriously, make sure you have lots of snacky food - salami, cheese, pork scratchings, eggs, etc - and don't be hungry :)

I think im doing really well OH had a chippy last night :/ i resisted ordering ne thin but nicked 3 of his chips :0 lol

tut tut say the chip police !! should of had a pickled egg !! keep going x

Well done sticking with only 3:eek:!

I know they just smelled soooo nice and tasted it :D ive been naughty again today :( ate 2 small yorkshire puddings but OH did a full sunday dinner for him, i ate loads of chicken proper enjoyed it, ahh well back to the diet straight after lol

Drink lots of water and put it behind you - dont let this be the slippery slope - not worth it:D
Xxx

Back