Hello.. I'm back!

Nell132

Hello you lovely peoples..

So I'm back, after a year out of eating "normal" food.. Too many sweet stuff and carbs to be precise.. I am back to shed my newly gained half a stone, plus another stone.

I managed to loose 3 stone with the help of this forum in 5 months and I'm going to do it again..

Feeling a a little battle tonight, on day 3..

Woooooo, going to fill up on fizzy water. Yum yum!!

Hi and welcome back. I've only just signed up so am now ploughing my way through all the amazing stories, advice etc etc.
Good luck with your weight loss and I may even learn a thing or two from you.
Cheers

Welcome back Nell and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi Nell
Good to see another member just starting again today (like me!!!!!)
I have been away since April and have gotten pregnant (23weeks) and gained a stone!
I put 4 and a half stone on with my first baby and only managed to lose 3st of that so I'm hoping not to fall into that trap again!
Let me know how you get on! :)
Good luck :)

Melanie x x

Hey there Nell and welcome back :D Well done on losing that 3 stone the first time around and sounds like you're determined to lose what you need to again - thats good to see!

Keep focused and we're all here to support and encourage you yet again - I wasn't registered in Mini's the first time you were here so I'll look forward to getting to know you and sharing in your weight loss journey :) Good luck and chat soon x

Back