hello im back

paula 36

Gold Member
hello guys,im back i left you a while ago after failing .I went on to do ww which ive messed about with.Ive been in alot of pain the last three weeks with my back and the surgeon has told me i need to get this weight off.So im back can i join you AGAIN xx:cry:

welcome back paula good luck with your restart

oooooooooo cheryl i need to shift this weight lovey my backs really hurting ,ive got 6 stones to loose.I still want to chat to you loveyxx

Hi Paula and welcome back

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Losing weight is so hard and if there was one plan that suited everyone then no one would ever be overweight.

You can crack CD this time hun. Just remember those difficult first few days and focus on getting to the end of week 1.

Good Luck.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Iwannalose8stone!!!
Im new to this just stared cd and posted a bit earlier 2day.
So far im feeling great, really focused.
Ive been warned this 1st week is the toughest!!!
Well done on ur weight loss 2 date hun.
Did u reach ur target for 2day? :)

Welcome back Paula, you'll have that weight off in no time and you know everyone is here to help you along!!

Welcome back Paula and good luck on restarting huggles xx

Paula you certainly sound motivated and long may it continue :) We're all in the same boat...teehee cute mental image...and with support from ANYONE and EVERYONE and that desire to lose weight we all CAN and WILL do it :) xx

Welcome back Paula and all the luck in the world for you restart, we are all here for you. You can do this!

Georgie
x

thought i was reading a really old thread for a mo good luck hun but sont desert us over on WW btw did u get my last PM ???

oooooooooo cheryl i need to shift this weight lovey my backs really hurting ,ive got 6 stones to loose.I still want to chat to you loveyxx
I know what you mean, hun and wish you all the luck in the world, I know how difficult it is to SS, but stick with it and you will soon be sailing. Glad you still want to chat, will miss you on the WW thread:wave_cry:, but will keep up with this one just to keep a firm eye on you missy!:D

Back