Hello I'm new, already lost 6 stone in 13 months!

Clarelouise27

Hello :sign0144:

My name is Clare-Louise. I have come across this forum by mistake as i was looking for the point values of a muller rice! I thought i would join, as i don't know many people who are slimming and although i have done well i still woulkd like to lose 6lb. Hoping that i get the motivation i need on here.

I was always quite chubby growibut i put the majority of my weight on when i got in my longest term relationship i ate junk, takeaways etc and had no exercise. I suppose looking back i was content. He split up with me and i literally had to re-build my life. I joined a gym and started doing weightwatchers at home in May 2010 and as of August 2011 i have lost 6 stone and 2lb and gone down from a size 18 to a 12 (a 10 on a good day).

Losing weight has changed my life, i am so much happier. I have a brilliant job that i would never have gone for if i was bigger, i can shop without feeling like a freak in some of the skinny shops and i am madly in love with an amazing man. I owe my whole life to weightwatchers.

I would really like support in losing the last 6lbs and if i can be support to anyone else then i would love nothing more.

Thanks for reading.

Clare-Louise xxxx

Welcome I'm new to. X I'm doing slimming world and find it hard sometimes ad I'm wheat free and gluten free but I do the green day so i have alot I can eat xx

Wow congratulations on your weight loss I'm currently a size 14 and want to get back into my size 10s put on alot of weight during and after my pregnancy my little boy is now 2 and I still carnt shift the weight I want I only loose a pound a week :( but readin your storey gives me motivation keep it up xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations clare that's amazing :) 6lbs is going to be a cake walk :)p pardon the pun) compared to what you've already done keep up the good work and keep us posted :) xxxxx

6 stone that is absolutely amazing & while I'm thinking cus I'm bored "what can I eat now" your story really has given some motivation.I'm currently a heavy 14 weighing 12.12 and would love to be 10 stone I know when I was in the 10's as a teenager I was wearing size 10 jeans so that's my first goal...6lb with your great success you will do it!!!look forward to hearing you get the 6lbs off...could I ask over the year how many times would you go to the gym a week and have you built it up or just kept going?also did you find the weight came off quickly or was it gradually?x

Congratulations Clare-Louise !! You've done amazingly well :) I hope to be in the exact same position next year as you are now :)

P.s - Im only in Widnes :p x

Back