Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello I'm new, already lost 6 stone in 13 months!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clarelouise27, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Clarelouise27

Clarelouise27 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(40.17%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hello :sign0144:

My name is Clare-Louise. I have come across this forum by mistake as i was looking for the point values of a muller rice! I thought i would join, as i don't know many people who are slimming and although i have done well i still woulkd like to lose 6lb. Hoping that i get the motivation i need on here.

I was always quite chubby growibut i put the majority of my weight on when i got in my longest term relationship i ate junk, takeaways etc and had no exercise. I suppose looking back i was content. He split up with me and i literally had to re-build my life. I joined a gym and started doing weightwatchers at home in May 2010 and as of August 2011 i have lost 6 stone and 2lb and gone down from a size 18 to a 12 (a 10 on a good day).

Losing weight has changed my life, i am so much happier. I have a brilliant job that i would never have gone for if i was bigger, i can shop without feeling like a freak in some of the skinny shops and i am madly in love with an amazing man. I owe my whole life to weightwatchers.

I would really like support in losing the last 6lbs and if i can be support to anyone else then i would love nothing more.

Thanks for reading.

Clare-Louise xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisia

lisia Full Member

Welcome I'm new to. X I'm doing slimming world and find it hard sometimes ad I'm wheat free and gluten free but I do the green day so i have alot I can eat xx

Wow congratulations on your weight loss I'm currently a size 14 and want to get back into my size 10s put on alot of weight during and after my pregnancy my little boy is now 2 and I still carnt shift the weight I want I only loose a pound a week :( but readin your storey gives me motivation keep it up xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. MissPreston

MissPreston Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    123 plan / clean eating
    Congratulations clare that's amazing :) 6lbs is going to be a cake walk :)p pardon the pun) compared to what you've already done keep up the good work and keep us posted :) xxxxx

5. shiv87

shiv87 Full Member

6 stone that is absolutely amazing & while I'm thinking cus I'm bored "what can I eat now" your story really has given some motivation.I'm currently a heavy 14 weighing 12.12 and would love to be 10 stone I know when I was in the 10's as a teenager I was wearing size 10 jeans so that's my first goal...6lb with your great success you will do it!!!look forward to hearing you get the 6lbs off...could I ask over the year how many times would you go to the gym a week and have you built it up or just kept going?also did you find the weight came off quickly or was it gradually?x

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi well done

7. CurvyKaren

CurvyKaren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations Clare-Louise !! You've done amazingly well :) I hope to be in the exact same position next year as you are now :)

P.s - Im only in Widnes :p x

8. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    What an amazing result - well done you!

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done on your losses.

Irene xx

10. redpoppy

redpoppy Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow - you must be really proud of yourself! Amazing achievement!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.